Friday, June 27, 2014

One Of The Most Beautiful Integration Projects In History

I am working on a White Paper that is a document version of the SAP SuccessFactors Integration Strategy and Direction presentation that I am my colleagues share with our customers and partners. It articulates the direction and provides a bit more details for those who would rather read a document than sit through a 30 minute presentation.

In the document I talk about the trends I am my colleagues see in customers' journey to the cloud, how we are responding to the trends, every cloud deployment model we provide, the packaged integrations we are building for every deployment model, the recommended integrations technologies, the road map and the implementation services we provide.

I wanted to choose a cover for the document and wondered what might be a good image that captures the cloud, earth, the San Francisco Bay Area, where SuccessFactors is located, and integration. I decided on the Golden Gate bridge glowing in the evening sun with San Francisco in the background. After all it is one of the most beautiful integration projects in history.

A draft version of this document is now complete and is available for SAP and SuccessFactors colleagues in the Jam group www.sappeoplecloudintegration.com Partners can access it from the Jam group www.sapcloudintegrationforpartners.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...