Thursday, April 03, 2014

Updated SAP SuccessFactors Integration Jam Group For Partners

While making structural updates to the internal integration Jam group, I got requests from partners that they would like the same for the partner Jam group as well. So I spent some time today to update the partner Jam group. You can go here by typing the URL www.sapcloudintegrationforpartners.com This is an invitation only Jam community for SAP and SuccessFactors partners.


If you are not part of the community, I highly recommend that you join. There are over 1060 partner colleagues in this community sharing insight about their real world integration implementations. My colleagues and I share key documents and updates here as and when they are ready for partners to view. I also announce training events in the community. You get the idea. It is good to be a member. Contact my colleague Lillian dot balenbin at sap dot com for access with some proof of your partner credentials to get an invitation.

If you are an existing member, check out the new Side-by-Side HCM deployment model page. I added a new presentation on the deployment model there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...