Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SAP HR Insider Amsterdam 2013 Sessions

I will be presenting on the topic of Social and Mobile innovations in SAP and SuccessFactors at HR Insider Amsterdam on Wednesday June 12.  Since I presented on this topic in March, a few new things have happened. The SuccessFactors iPad application has been updated with a new interface. I might be able to show a video or a demo of the same. The new SuccessFactors Onboarding application has been released. There will be separate sessions on the topic.


SAP Mentor, Martin Gillet has invited me to join a panel of experts to discuss how customers are moving their talent management applications to the cloud. I might join that discussion.

I will also be there at two the Ask the expert sessions to listen to customers about their SAP SuccessFactors integration questions. I look forward to seeing you there.

SAP SuccessFactors Integration Sessions
My colleagues Margit Bauer and Sonja van Sleeuwen will be moderating a panel discussion and presenting on the topic of SAP SuccessFactors Integration.


If you are presenting on the topic of SAP SuccessFactors integration, please let me know. I will add the session to this list.

SAP Fiori, the new set of HTML5 apps for SAP ERP were released last week. I am not sure if there is a separate session on the Fiori HR apps. I will update once I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...