Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Compost Pail That Is A Piece Of Art

I always felt guilty about wasting huge plastic garbage bags, even though they were not full, just because food waste started decaying. My wife bought a compost pail a few months back. I love it. It is a beautiful product that serves its purpose. It has a carbon filter built into the lid to arrest odors. It is beautiful enough to be kept on the kitchen counter.

The compost we make is great for plants and vegetables. A surprise benefit for me is that I do not have to take the garbage out every day because there is nothing to decay in the regular garbage bin. This is a wonderful product built to last almost forever. I think this one deserves to be a design classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...